Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Below you will see the terms and conditions which apply to information shown in the pages of www.taiwanchlorella.eu (“the Web Site”) and to the ordering of any products from the Web Site. By placing an order, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
- Sun Chlorella” is the registered trademark of Taiwan chlorella manufacturing company, Taipei, Taiwan.
- The material in the Web Site is copyright to Taiwan chlorella Europe. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Web Site for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication without our written consent.
2. Contacting Us
- Our contact address is:
Taiwan Chlorella Europe
Nieuwe Inslag 46
4817 GX Breda
- You may also contact us by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Web Site Information
- We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Web Site is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Web Site or in respect of any error or omission, except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- We may correct any error appearing in the Web Site or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
4. Ordering Products
- You may order products from the Web Site by submitting a completed order form through the online shopping page.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
5. The Price And Payment
- The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Web Site at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, and the cost of delivery in the UK.
- For overseas orders you need to contact us by phone or email to place an order.
- Payment is made by credit or debit card at the time we accept your order. (The cards we accept are listed in the Web Site at the time you place your order). Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your credit card.
- Prices and discounts are subject to change without notice.
- Practitioner price includes VAT.
6. Delivery Of Products
- We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the most suitable method, either first class post or recorded delivery. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- If you do not take delivery of the products or supply inadequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products.
- If there is an error or any other delivery problem in respect of the products ordered, you must notify us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
7. Returns policy
- You cannot cancel your order once you have opened the product containers or used the products. However, your statutory rights concerning the quality of those products will be unaffected.
- You may cancel your order by notifying us in writing at any time up to 14 days after your products have been delivered. The notification should state your order number and give the reason for cancellation.
- If you cancel your order after we have despatched the products, then you must return the products to us at the address mentioned above. The products should be returned in a reasonable condition and at your own expense. We recommend the use of a Recorded Delivery Service.
- The products advertised in the Web Site are intended for sale to persons dealing as consumers and are not for re-sale unless you have set up an account with us as a trade customer.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to any contract between us, so that no contractual rights are conferred on third parties.
- Any contract between us shall incorporate these terms and conditions and be under English law. If there is any dispute, the English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.