The colder months are coming, and many people suffer from certain complaints that will get worse during these months. One of them is chronical bladder infection This is particularly the case for women.
What is chronic bladder infection and why does it come back so frequently?
A bladder infection is an inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bladder due to bacteria. These are often bacteria that live in the gut and end up in the bladder via the urethra, where they cause an inflammation.
The symptoms of a bladder infection are:
– painful urination
– urinating small amounts more often
– pain in your lower back or lower abdomen
– The pain with urination is distressing and can be very intense.
Sometimes the bacterial infection is detectable, sometimes not. If paracetamol does not help enough, your doctor will probably prescribe a course of antibiotics. Antibiotics are a drug that also destroys a lot of useful bacteria for our body and should therefore only be used in extreme situations. When you understand what a bladder infection is, you can almost always solve your bladder infection yourself with simple measures (which you have to apply systematically for a certain time).
So, what exactly happens with a bladder infection?
The inflammatory bacteria enter and settle in the mucous membrane. This happens to everyone and every day. In a normal situation, however, your defense mechanism is strong enough and your mucous membrane is clean enough so that no inflammation will occur. In a normal situation, the bacteria are combated and cleaned up. However, if your mucous membrane is polluted, your immune cells already have a lot of work to do with this. If the mucous membrane is also cold, your capillary circulation there is impaired, and your immune cells cannot work sufficiently. The result is that the bacteria then have free rein, and you will get a bladder infection (again).
How do you solve it?
Preventing and solving the problem of a bladder infection therefore does not lie with killing the bacteria. Antibiotics will kill the bacteria, but will also kill all the good bacteria cultures, leaving behind additional pollution and weakness. The real solution therefore lies more with the underlying situation; Making sure your mucous membrane is clean and warm so that your immune system can recover and do its job. Experience tells us that this works very quickly and effectively, if applied seriously and on a regular basis.
What is the recipe for chronic bladder infection?
- Make sure you are always warm. Warm feet are especially important to prevent the cold from spreading.
- Drink a cup of ginger tea 3 times a day to warm your intestines, kidneys and bladder. Cut a few slices of fresh ginger. Add boiling water and you’re done. You may want to add some honey.
- Place a hot water bottle on the lower abdomen 2 times a day for 20-30 minutes.
- Take Taiwan Chlorella 3 times a day (3 g for women, 4 g for men), a very strong oxidizer and scavenger of dirt in the intestines and mucous membranes. In addition, it also builds and supports the immune system.
- Drink as needed, but make sure that you always have a drink ready, so that you drink a little more than usual. Optional is cranberry tea or juice for the antioxidants it contains.Drinking a lot is not always good because with a lot of drinking (hot and cold drinks) you flush your system too much and thus lose a lot of heat and power.
With that recipe, you should be able to handle your chronic bladder infection once and for all. Do not expect a sudden change, but a gradual improvement. We wish you luck.
Team Taiwan Chlorella Europe
You can read more worth knowing about chlorella and about complaints on our site of Taiwan Chlorella Europe: www.taiwanchlorella.nl
Order by clicking on this link
Would you like personal advice for your situation? Which can! Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.